pivot-user mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Pivot Release 2.0.1 - Release Candidate
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2012 01:57:49 GMT
Hi all,
as you can see here (
http://apache-pivot-developers.417237.n3.nabble.com/VOTE-Release-Pivot-2-0-1-td3643251.html
) we have just started our Voting process for the long awaited release
2.0.1 . If all is Ok this will be the final 2.0.1 .

Of course only Pivot PMC members / Developers can vote it, but if
someone is interested to take a look (and give some feedback to us)
it's welcome.

And last, this is the tag in svn:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/pivot/tags/2.0.1/
if the release passes should stay, otherwise it will be re-created
with needed changes.
Just for reference, maybe someone prefer to use sources from there
instead of the trunk ...

And don't worry, any critical/important thing we need to fix will be
done soon in a 2.0.2 (no more so many months for a maintenance
release).

Bye,
Sandro