pivot-user mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Pivot with Firefox on Ubuntu
Date Sat, 07 Jan 2012 13:17:38 GMT
Hi all,
I have some ubuntu vm for my tests (10.04, 11.10 etc), and in a few days I
have to finish to update installed jdk/jre to latest 6 and latest 7, but
even for us it's hard to solve this issue, it seems something due to
firefox.

But of course we have to find a way to fix them, so if you have some info
please share with us.
Even a workaround could be great for a 2.0.2 release ...

Thank you for now,
Sandro