pivot-user mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CalendarButton throws ArrayIndexOutOfBounds after new years eve
Date Sun, 01 Jan 2012 16:21:18 GMT
Hi Thomas, don't worry for the false positive.

We are freezing the 2.0.1 release during these days, and shold be released
to the public in a few weeks now (we have a formal process in Apache to
respect with timing issues, qa issues, etc) so if you can, try to use it
from our trunk in the meantime.

Bye,
Sandro