pivot-user mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Pivot2-dependencies updated to Pivot-2.0.1
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2012 16:04:04 GMT
Hi all,
if useful, I just updated the pivot2-dependencies project under
pivot-commons (under Apache-Extras) to Pivot-2.0.1.
Hadn't time to tag it into svn, but asap I'll do it.

It is an Eclipse project but containing only Pivot jars (even with
attached sources and javadoc jars), ready to be consumed by other
Eclipse projects, or simply to have all required jars without having
to build from sources.

There are normal jars, signed jars, and even the pack200 version for
normal and for signed jars.

You can download from here:
http://code.google.com/a/apache-extras.org/p/pivot-common/downloads/list
or of course via svn :-) .
If needed there you can find even the 2.0.0 version of the same project.

ASAP I should finish to put some of them (the pack200 version) even in
the Pivot Web Site, for a better (faster) download experience.

Tell us for suggestions etc.

Bye,
Sandro