pivot-user mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Link
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2012 16:37:51 GMT
Hi Edvin,
you beat me in time :-) ... I was verifying all, and fixing a little
thing in a Pivot-JFree html page (just committed).

So really, the new (final) URL for the Charting Demo will be this:

http://pivot-demos.com/pivot-jfree-demos/charts_demo.html

And asap I'll change our web pages to link first a wiki page (could be
"Other Demos") containing final links for all other demos, so even
trademark issues on this should be ok (I hope, otherwise tell me).

This is the new wiki page (just created ... ok the graphics is not the
best, but the important is to have thing run):

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/PIVOT/Other+Demos

asap the Charting link will change to this URL.

@Edvin:
after the 2.0.1 will be released, I'll commit updated Pivot jars in
pivot-jfree, and tag its version 2.0.1.
Then you should rebuild the Charts Demo and update under pivot-demos.com .

Edvin, just an idea: if you think it will be useful, maybe you could
even rename (in your web site) the existing folder from
pivot-jfree-demos to pivot-jfree-demos-2.0, and maybe the new from
pivot-jfree-demos to pivot-jfree-demos-2.0.1 ... so we could even have
a (poor man) versioning for those demos :-) . So I (or you) have only
to change the link in our wiki page.

Bye,
Sandro