pivot-user mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: [VOTE] Release Pivot 2.0.1
Date Mon, 16 Jan 2012 09:45:26 GMT
Hi all, as you can see from bottom, the long awaited 2.0.1 release now
is official.

We'll post the final binaries to the site and the central Maven repo shortly.

In the meantime if useful, I put bottom the URL we used to download
the related sources and binary files, but only until they will be
available from standard download page.

Bye,
Sandro

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sandro Martini <sandro.martini@gmail.com>
Date: 2012/1/16
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Release Pivot 2.0.1
To: dev@pivot.apache.org

The vote passes with 3 binding +1, 0 non-binding +1, and no 0 or -1.

We'll post the final binaries to the site and the central Maven repo shortly.

Thank you very much to all who participated in this (long awaited) release !!

Sandro

Hi All,

the Pivot 2.0.1 release candidate has been tagged, packaged, and is
ready for a vote.
The artifacts, RAT reports, and KEYS file can be found here:
http://people.apache.org/~smartini/pivot-2.0.1_release/

Note that just for convenience there are even Maven bundles for
installing them in a real Maven Repository:
http://people.apache.org/~smartini/pivot-2.0.1_maven/

The tag from which the release artifacts were generated can be found here:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/pivot/tags/2.0.1/

In addition, my PGP public code signing key can be found at the MIT
key server (http://pgp.mit.edu/), but just for convenience that key is
even here:
http://people.apache.org/~smartini/F9EDAF10.asc , and
smartini_apache.asc is only a copy of it with a better name.

Please vote to publish this release by Sunday , January 15 at 23:00 GMT.
Note that voting may conclude early if people have the time to look earlier.

In your vote, please include the testing you performed to arrive at your vote.

[  ] +1 Publish
[  ] +0
[  ] -0
[  ] -1 Don't publish