pivot-user mailing list archives

From Mark Dodgson <mark.dodg...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Question regarding listeners
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2012 09:16:52 GMT
Hi,

I am very new to pivot/java (started yesterday) so might be totally wrong,
but I came accross the example on the pivot website which sounds like what
you are after.

http://pivot.apache.org/tutorials/push-buttons.html

Implementing bindable provides an initialize method that is called once on
startup

Regards,

Doddi