pivot-user mailing list archives

From Chris Bartlett <cbartlet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Pivot with Firefox on Ubuntu
Date Sat, 07 Jan 2012 11:29:35 GMT
Volker,

This sounds like something that has come up before.

While some of the Pivot development team have Ubuntu installations to
test with, I don't think any use it as a main development platform.
As you can see from the above JIRA tickets, there wasn't much input
from the community after the problem was reported, so we are not any
closer to a solution.

We would welcome your assistance if you are able to perform a few more
tests to help us figure out where the problem comes from.  As you can
see from the tests I performed for PIVOT-707, Opera seemed to work
fine, but Chromium and Firefox failed.

Here are a some mailing list threads which might give a little more background
http://apache-pivot-users.399431.n3.nabble.com/OpenJDK-IcdeTea-plugin-tp1674535p1674535.html
http://apache-pivot-users.399431.n3.nabble.com/Epic-fail-Pivot-2-0-OpenJDK-IcedTea-FireFox-tp2293571p2293571.html

Sorry that I can't be of more help.

Chris