pivot-user mailing list archives

From Chris Bartlett <cbartlet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question regarding listeners
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2012 15:27:58 GMT
On 6 January 2012 09:16, Mark Dodgson <mark.dodgson@googlemail.com> wrote:
> I am very new to pivot/java (started yesterday) so might be totally wrong,
> but I came accross the example on the pivot website which sounds like what
> you are after.

Mark,

Thanks for contributing to the list so early on, it is much
appreciated.  Feel free to ask any questions of your own on the
mailing lists.
FYI we hope to begin the 2.0.1 release process very soon. There are
lots of little bug fixes and enhancements, but no major differences
from 2.0.

If you are just starting, you might want to get the latest Pivot
source from the Subversion repository, build it and start working with
those JARs.  You shouldn't experience any big problems switching from
2.0 to 2.01 in any case, so it is your choice.
http://pivot.apache.org/svn.html
Chris