pivot-user mailing list archives

From Chris Bartlett <cbartlet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Form.getSection returns null for nested components
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2012 19:54:41 GMT
David,

I would need to take a look through the source to see where this method
(and similar ones in other containers) is used to try to determine the
original intent.  I don't have time right now, but will try to get to it
soon.

It certainly doesn't sound unreasonable for 'nested' components to be
found, but it could be argued that it may not really belong within the
library itself.  It would be just as easy for application code to perform
the check and then repeat with the result of component.getParent() as many
times as was required.

Anyone else have any thoughts?

Chris