pivot-user mailing list archives

From Chris Bartlett <cbartlet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Performance and frame resizing patches
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2012 10:44:16 GMT
Piotr,

As Sandro said, the team's ability to dedicate time to Pivot has been
reduced a little over the last year, but as you can see from the
closed tickets, we are still progressing, albeit slowly.

Sandro has also done good work looking to automate the builds so that
we might be able to provide snapshot jars/zips for the community.
This started as a result of a member of the community doing a little
research to getting things going.

If you have the time, please contribute to discussions on the mailing
lists and help out others who may have questions.  The mailing list
has been quiet recently as only a few committers have really been
replying to posts.  We welcome every bit of help that the community is
willing to give, and the extra discussion will help to demonstrate
that Pivot is not dead, but in need of a few more people to donate a
little time and effort.

This last paragraph applies to anyone who might read this.  Please
join in, make your opinions known, and help to shape the future of
Pivot.

Chris