pivot-user mailing list archives

From Chris Bartlett <cbartlet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Keyboard events ignored in Google Chrome / Firefox on Ubuntu Linux
Date Tue, 31 Jan 2012 12:39:43 GMT
This is a known issue that came up on the mailing list recently.  I am not
in a position to search the list archive at through moment, but there are
relevant posts there with links to open JIRA issues.

The thing we were missing was a minimal test case and examples of non Pivot
applets that work as expected in all browsers. Hopefully we can now
determine how much of the problem is due to Pivot and how much due to the
OS, browser or JVM.