pivot-user mailing list archives

From Edvin Syse ...@syse.no>
Subject RE: Pivot Web Site updated
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2012 12:42:42 GMT
Seems fine to me. Charting points to https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/PIVOT/Other+Demos
and the applet link from there points to http://pivot-demos.com/pivot-jfree-demos/charts_demo.html,
both very  much valid? ☺

n  Edvin

From: David Delbecq [mailto:delbd@meteo.be]
Sent: 19. januar 2012 13:34
To: user@pivot.apache.org
Subject: Re: Pivot Web Site updated

Broken link

demo -> charting -> http 404
________________________________
De: "Sandro Martini" <sandro.martini@gmail.com<mailto:sandro.martini@gmail.com>>
À: "Apache Pivot - Developers" <dev@pivot.apache.org<mailto:dev@pivot.apache.org>>,
"Apache Pivot - Users" <user@pivot.apache.org<mailto:user@pivot.apache.org>>
Envoyé: Jeudi 19 Janvier 2012 11:48:48
Objet: Pivot Web Site updated

Hi all,
I have just updated the Pivot Web Site to be able to get updated docs
and downloads (but for this I still need some time, I hope
today/tomorrow all will be fixed even for this).

Tell me if you find something strange or not working.

Note that still I have some work to do, for example add the packed
version of all jars to speedup downloads, and add Web Start links in
Demos (if not for all, at least for some of them), and other little
tweaking.

Note that to simplify Updates in contents I started to put some
content in our Wiki, and those pages are linked directly from the
site.

As always, comments, etc are welcome.

Note that even in our pivot-related projects under Apache-Extras, I
started to replace pivot-2.0 jars to 2.0.1 jars.
For example, Pivot-JFree sources and related jars and war has been
updated, you can find them here (or you can build from sources):
http://code.google.com/a/apache-extras.org/p/pivot-demos/downloads/list
http://code.google.com/a/apache-extras.org/p/pivot-jfree/downloads/list

I started even to update the pivot2-dependencies project (under
pivot-common), but here there is more work to do ...

Bye,
Sandro