pivot-user mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NullPointerException when using Label as CellRenderer
Date Tue, 20 Dec 2011 11:24:28 GMT
Hi,

> No, it doesn't solve the issue.
Yes, because it only solve the NullPointerException

> I don't get NullPointerException anymore, but the renderer doesn't display anything.
Once again, calling layout() works around the problem.
Yes, because the data structure used is initialized/reinitialized only
during layout(), so at least force a call to it as a workaround should
be enough

> Here is my renderer.  When layout() is commented, the column displays empty.
I'm sorry but haven't enough time to look at the code in the right way
... can you try to use the classes I committed yesterday (in my
additional test/minimal sample), and then see in your Renderer if you
can do the same as in mine ?

Tell me.

Bye