pivot-user mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Performance and frame resizing patches
Date Sat, 31 Dec 2011 15:44:25 GMT
Hi Piotr,
as your other question, we will look at it just after the 2.0.1
released (at least me, maybe others can have some time before).

> Don't know why my previous proposition of memoizing the buffer has been applied only
to VolatileImage and not also to BufferedImage. :(
Because we wasn't sure that the fix was good in all cases (if I
remember well, Chris had some problems in one application), and with
an important maintenance release as 2.0.1 (we are working on it since
January 2011) and many applications based on it from many companies
... we chose a safer approach, but we will restart to look at it in
2.0.2 .

Thank you for the patch for now, and Happy New Year even to you.

Sandro