pivot-user mailing list archives

From pavan vadavalli <pavan.vadava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: menu bar example as desktop
Date Fri, 16 Dec 2011 10:14:06 GMT
Have a look at the below tutorial for Menu Bars along with the code.

http://pivot.apache.org/tutorials/menu-bars.html

The tutorials are the best place to get an introduction of Pivot.
The below tutorial explains how to use the code to be invoked via
DesktopApplicationContext()

http://pivot.apache.org/tutorials/hello-world.html
Thanks and Regards,
Pavan