pivot-user mailing list archives

From pavan vadavalli <pavan.vadava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maximizing Frame overrides the Set Limits
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2011 04:05:10 GMT
Attached is the snapshot of nascent MDI implementation using Pivot.

Still to add boundaries  and limit checks code and then beautification.

I have taken the approach of upgrading  the access specifier  of
Minimize and Maximize buttons of TerraFrameSkin to Protected.

Thus got access to remove existing listeners and add my Listeners  to
the Buttons in the extended Skin.

would this be an acceptable change for Pivot Core or can you please any
other approach here?

Thanks and Regards,
Pavan