pivot-user mailing list archives

From pavan vadavalli <pavan.vadava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maximizing Frame overrides the Set Limits
Date Sat, 10 Dec 2011 22:53:09 GMT
Apologize if i wasnt clear enough

The below is what i was looking for and the API that you have pointed is also in relation
this.

"you want to have the maximize button, but when pressed, it
would never expand beyond the preferred width/height that you
previously supplied?"

To be clear in what i was trying to achieve, I am trying to finish the
MDI Implementation for Pivot.
main Display window using Split Pane split to Display Area and Task bar
I completed the "Task Bar" container for Minimized controls with scroll Bar.
and specific "Internal Frames" that could be added to the "Desktop" .

Now trying to implement the issues of
1. Internal Frames getting "locked" to the main Display  area not
overwriting the Task Bar
2. Resizing of Internal Frames.
3. Resizing the Main Display would reset the Location , height , width
of the Visible Internal Frames.

All the above functionality are locked with ability to control the
resizing capacities of the Frame.

Thanks and Regards,
Pavan