pivot-user mailing list archives

From pavan vadavalli <pavan.vadava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maximizing Frame overrides the Set Limits
Date Sat, 10 Dec 2011 22:02:59 GMT
I have looked at the TerraframeSkin, there is no specific plug points
where i can plugin the code for Maximize button functionality at the
Customization skin without touching the Pivot code.

By the way , Dont you think this a bug from API perspective that Max
limits are not considered?

Thanks and Regards
Pavan