pivot-user mailing list archives

From David Keen <DK...@sigtec.com>
Subject Frames which don't maximise over menu
Date Fri, 18 Nov 2011 05:09:39 GMT
Hi,

Is it possible to implement the behaviour of a typical application with multiple internal
windows?  For example, take MS Excel where you can have multiple workbooks open in the application
and they can be maximised/resized etc independently of the main application.  And when they
are maximised, the application menus remain visible.

In Pivot, if I have a Window in which I have a MenuBar (eg. As the first row in a TablePane)
and then have multiple Frames inside that Window, maximising those frames will cover the MenuBar
- which I don't want.

Is this behaviour possible?

Thanks,
David.