pivot-user mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Pivot Minimal Application with Scala and Maven
Date Thu, 10 Nov 2011 09:37:16 GMT
Hi Andrei,

> the projects themselves
> https://svn.codespot.com/a/apache-extras.org/pivot-multilang/trunk/pivot-multilang-scala
>
> are not mavenized; (no pom.xml, not standard maven layout)
>
> any reason for that?

No real reason, I just started (or better, re-started) it from scratch
so I didn't use maven (even because other Pivot developers doesn't
seems to like/use maven too much) ... but I'm not against it :-) .
Only I don't have enough time to mavenize it now ... some week ago I
got the idea to ask to you and Drazen (having experience/interests
both on Pivot and Scala) if you want to join the Pivot-Multilang
project and help us to improve things ... I'd be happy to add you as
Committer there.

Tell me if you are interested, but no problem if you can't/don't want .

Bye,
Sandro