pivot-user mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Pivot Minimal Application with Scala and Maven
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2011 16:35:01 GMT
Hi all,
just published under pivot-multilang (apache-extras) a minimal sample
Pivot application made in Scala, that uses Maven.

You can download from here:
http://code.google.com/a/apache-extras.org/p/pivot-multilang/downloads/list
and of course all sources are in svn, under trunk .

Note that for all eclipse (and m2e users) there are even some files
useful for example to run sample classes with pre-made launch files,
with /without maven, for all this stuff the file to download is:
pivot-scala-test-maven-1.0-project.zip

I updated all dependencies to latest Scala 2.9.1 (and I'm using its
latest beta plugin for eclipse).
Pivot dependencies still are using release 2.0, and will be updated to
2.0.1 just after will be released (and published in main maven
repository).

For comments, suggestions, etc we are here.

As a side note, for anyone using as me the latest Scala plugin for
eclipse (currently in beta):
if you have some Scala project (but "normal", because "maven" projects
are Ok), note that they have just fixed a bug (so should be ok from
the next update) that cause all resources to not be copied in build
output folder, so for example our samples that requires bxml files
(most) can't run ... temporary workaround is to copy by hand missing
resources.
Using the latest Stable Scala plugin for eclipse this doesn't occur.

Bye,
Sandro