pivot-user mailing list archives

From Chris Bartlett <cbartlet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Frames which don't maximise over menu
Date Fri, 18 Nov 2011 09:44:45 GMT
A while ago I put together a proof of concept using Pivot to
'simulate' a MS Windows type of desktop & taskbar setup.  I ran into
essentially the same issue where I needed the maximized 'application'
windows to maximize without covering the 'taskbar' at the bottom of
the screen.

>From memory, I think all that was needed was a pretty simple
modification in something like org.apache.pivot.wtk.skin.WindowSkin or
org.apache.pivot.wtk.skin.terra.TerraFrameSkin which would limit the
maximized size & take care of any x/y positioning.