pivot-user mailing list archives

From pan peter <pan.peter1...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: AW: AW: primary region got disappeared for splitpane
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2011 13:30:43 GMT
O.K. I also fix this issue. The critical thing missing here for the split
pane is the width for the split pane, if we specify the total width of the
split pane, then no problem. for example, code like this

        SplitPane splitPane =(SplitPane) namespace.get("splitPane");
        splitPane.setWidth(800);
        splitPane.setSplitRatio(0.3f);
        splitPane.setPrimaryRegion(SplitPane.Region.TOP_LEFT);
        splitPane.setResizeMode(SplitPane.ResizeMode.PRIMARY_REGION);