pivot-user mailing list archives

From pan peter <pan.peter1...@gmail.com>
Subject how to use drag and drop swap table columns
Date Fri, 11 Nov 2011 08:09:17 GMT
I need to swap table columns. i don't really understand how to set drag and
drop  for table view header as described in another thread, i made the
following methods, actually i have no idea what code should be used inside
those methods,

        tableView = (TableView)  namespace.get("tableView");
        TableViewHeader tvh = (TableViewHeader)
namespace.get("tableViewHeader");
        tvh.setDropTarget(new DropTarget() {...});
        tvh.setDragSource(new DragSource() {...});
        tableView.setDropTarget(new DropTarget() {...});
        tableView.setDragSource(new DragSource() {...});

and I put some break point within the dragEnter and drop method, but program
doesn't stop at anywhere.

can anyone tells me more detail in implementing this?

i'm using win7 and i need this work for a java application. i'm trying with
the demo table from pivot tutorials.