Subject: Re: bxml refactoring: add reserved name "package"
From: Brent Atkinson <brent.atkinson@gmail.com>
To: user@pivot.apache.org
Date: Fri 07 Oct 2011 01:30:23 AM CDT
Edvin,

That's all very funny, but Eclipse will patch these references up for you I believe. I believe you just have to check the option to update textual references when you refactor. It will force you to preview the changes because the refactoring tools can't guarantee changes that aren't verifiable using type checking (aka non-Java sources).

IDEA does this automatically even though it's not a safe operation? Toy indeed. ;D

Brent