pivot-user mailing list archives

From Brent Atkinson <brent.atkin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: bxml refactoring: add reserved name "package"
Date Fri, 07 Oct 2011 06:30:23 GMT
Edvin,

That's all very funny, but Eclipse will patch these references up for you I
believe. I believe you just have to check the option to update textual
references when you refactor. It will force you to preview the changes
because the refactoring tools can't guarantee changes that aren't verifiable
using type checking (aka non-Java sources).

IDEA does this automatically even though it's not a safe operation? Toy
indeed. ;D

Brent