pivot-user mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: pivot & ui state persistence patterns
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2011 10:22:23 GMT
Hi,
I'm sorry but all my samples are inside the zip in attach in this
thread, and published even here:
http://code.google.com/a/apache-extras.org/p/pivot-stuff/source/browse/#svn%2Ftrunk%2Fpivot-stuff-extensions

But if I understand good, you ask for a sample of persistence for
Pivot Containers/Components, right ?
I haven't on this, sorry.
Note that (by design) Pivot Components aren't Serializable so probably
it's not-so-simple (independently on the utility classes you chose)
... for sure Greg could give you some info (and maybe even Roger,
who's writing a big application, could have solved same problems as
you).

In any case I think we (all together) could start to think at a
common/generic approach (maybe even a Pivot API) to help solve this
type of problems ... for the 2.1 release.
If you want, a dedicated JIRA issue could be useful to keep track of things.

Bye,
Sandro