pivot-user mailing list archives

From Chris Bartlett <cbartlet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Why can't I set a TabPane's buttonPadding to a dictionary?
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2011 11:01:12 GMT
Sandro,

I don't have time to commit anything at the moment, but a ticket would
be good.  I'll wait to see if anyone else has any ideas or
suggestions.

Noel's fix was to create extra setters, which is absolutely fine, but
a more flexible approach *might* be useful and would allow us to
remove quite a lot of setters.  This would be similar to when I added
in the support for Enums into the BeanAdapter coercion code.

Overall though, I don't think this is a huge problem.

Chris