pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gk_br...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: SV: Passing parameters to BXML include tag.
Date Mon, 31 Oct 2011 14:09:09 GMT
Sounds like a bug.

On Oct 31, 2011, at 9:41 AM, Piotr Kołaczkowski wrote:

> Thanks, that works.
> BTW: Why @BXML doesn't work in unsigned applets, although there is a public setter present?
>

> W dniu 2011-10-31 14:00, Greg Brown pisze:
>> Try implementing Bindable in your root element and overriding initialize().
>>
>> On Oct 31, 2011, at 8:46 AM, Piotr Kołaczkowski wrote:
>>
>>> Thanks, I tried that but the load method is not called. However, the constructor
of the component is called, and the setter of the property is also called.
>>> What can be a reason that the load method is not called?
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Piotr

use it in load() to initialize the component

the BXMLSerializer, so this wouldn't require any special framework support as far as I can
see.

there a way to intercept loading of the included file and modify it on the fly?

feature in the framework means adding quite a lot of accidental complexity to the project
configuration.
different from each other. I think this is not a top priority, but a really nice to have feature.