pivot-user mailing list archives

From Tomas Stenlund <tomas.stenl...@telia.com>
Subject Re: SV: Modeless dialog gets moved to the back in display order
Date Sun, 16 Oct 2011 12:32:29 GMT
Hi,

I've made a simple example which shows the same thing in eclipse
(tar/gziped the entire project). You can start the dialog either with a
press on the pushbutton or via the menuitem selection - Start.java is
the Application.

The behaviour, at least as it is for me, is that the modeless dialog is
shown initially, but hidden behind the main frame after the menu is
redrawn. This behaviour does not happen when using the pushbutton.

Cheers,

Tomas