pivot-user mailing list archives

From pan peter <pan.peter1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to make a login window before main window?
Date Wed, 26 Oct 2011 14:43:08 GMT
O.K. That's too bad. i really need a small Dialog that allows user to enter
user name andd password, as we did before with RCP client.
Currently I can make it work in this way:  show RCP login composite from
main(), then no background frame at all.
but later in the main pivot window, i would like to open other RCP composite
(we would like to re-use those GUI pages), RCP complains that illegal thread
access, as RCP GUI page can only be accessed through main GUI thread. If I
don't launch that login page first, then no problem to open other pages from
pivot menu action listeners.
I tried to open those RCP composites through new thread, then I cannot see
them at all.

any suggestions?