pivot-user mailing list archives

From pan peter <pan.peter1...@gmail.com>
Subject pivot network performance
Date Fri, 14 Oct 2011 11:58:13 GMT
my application communicates with a tomcat server through a spring framework.
seems it has some strange behavior when my pivot client sends reqest to
server, server side applicatin takes less than 1 second to fetch data from
database, then it takes around 10 to 30 seconds for client to really get the
result, the result is a java list object. with the previous RCP client, it
takes only 1 second to fetch those data from server.

any suggestions? if i cannot resolve this performance problem, my pivot
client will be useless.