pivot-user mailing list archives

From pan peter <pan.peter1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: can we use css style sheet in pivot?
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2011 12:00:13 GMT
i made the styles.json that contains

{
    border: {
        color: "#00aa00",
        padding :"1"
    }

and put
    <Border styleName="border">
in the bxml file, using
    public static void main(String[] args)
    {
        String[] newArgs = new String[args.length + 1];
        newArgs[0] = "ClientApplication";
        newArgs[1] = "--stylesheet=/resource/styles.json";
        org.apache.pivot.wtk.DesktopApplicationContext.main(newArgs);
    }
but got
    Named style "border" does not exist.
I have also tried the relative path for styles.json like
resource/styles.json, which doesn't work as well.