pivot-user mailing list archives

From pan peter <pan.peter1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: applet shows gray window
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2011 11:52:54 GMT
now it works for my very complicate applet with no problem. my applet
contains table, tree, list, button, dialog, alert, expander, etc. and copy
paste also works with no problem.
but actually now i'm facing some other problems. my application will start
some system services like start a DB service, and read the server C drive
for some data files. seems that doesn't work and applet just hangs there.
any suggestion for this  ?

also in you meesage you stated that i should put some system.out in my code,
but where can i see those output?