pivot-user mailing list archives

From prophe ...@cargosoft.ru>
Subject Re: Replace column in table view
Date Mon, 03 Oct 2011 10:13:08 GMT
And now I want to paint the bold line on the filter that is under mouse
cursor while dragging and a narrow under the filter. Looking like on the
picture:
http://apache-pivot-users.399431.n3.nabble.com/file/n3389352/ertrt.jpg

My code is:

	@Override
	public DropAction dragMove(Component component, Manifest dragContent,
			int supportedDropActions, int x, int y, DropAction userDropAction) {

		int currentheader = getHeaderAt(x);
		if (currentheader!=-1){
			Bounds currentBounds = getHeaderBounds(currentheader);
			int filterEdge = Math.abs(x-currentBounds.x);
				if (filterEdge>currentBounds.width/2){
					System.out.println("here right");
				}else{
					System.out.println("here left");
				}
		}

		return null;
	}
in place of System.out.println("here right"); and System.out.println("here
left"); I want to draw a narrow and line like on the image. How can I do it?
Thank you

-----
Thank you!