pivot-user mailing list archives

From Chris Bartlett <cbartlet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Replace column in table view
Date Thu, 29 Sep 2011 08:57:24 GMT
Drag and drop TableView column reordering is possible with Pivot, but
it is not provided.

I don't have my source code available at the moment, but I think I
achieved this by extending TableViewHeader and making the new class
implement DragSource & DropTarget.  I think I also used a custom
TableView that also implemented DropTarget so  the dragged column
could be dropped anywhere within the TableView or TableViewHeader.

http://pivot.apache.org/tutorials/drag-and-drop.html
http://pivot.apache.org/2.0/docs/api/org/apache/pivot/wtk/DragSource.html
http://pivot.apache.org/2.0/docs/api/org/apache/pivot/wtk/DropTarget.html
http://pivot.apache.org/demos/kitchen-sink.html  (Drag & Drop section