pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gk_br...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: Replace column in table view
Date Fri, 30 Sep 2011 14:06:24 GMT
Actually, you probably don't need to clip since your buffered image will do that for you. But
you need to translate the graphics context to the origin of the header cell you want to paint:

graphics.translate(headerBounds.x, headerBounds.y);

Also be sure to call dispose() on your graphics object when you are done with it.