pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gk_br...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: SV: Multiselect in TreeView - select range?
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2011 13:12:11 GMT
As I recall, we chose not to implement it because we didn't feel that the additional complexity
was justified (i.e. it wasn't a common enough use case). But I certainly don't see any harm
in adding it.

On Sep 6, 2011, at 8:59 AM, Edvin Syse wrote:

>> No, TreeView doesn't support range selection via Shift-Click like ListView
>> and TableView - only via Control-Click.
>
> Do you feel like it would have value? I might take a look at implementing it, atleast
to support range-select within the same parent node maybe? (I think that's the most common
usecase, but ofcourse it would depend on what the data models).