pivot-user mailing list archives

From Roger and Beth Whitcomb <RogerandB...@rbwhitcomb.com>
Subject Adding a field to a FileBrowserSheet
Date Mon, 26 Sep 2011 21:26:42 GMT
I need to be able to specify a character set encoding when opening a
file, so I was thinking I would put a ListButton with some of the
choices at the bottom of a FileBrowserSheet.  But, it doesn't look like
the simple thing of just adding the ListButton component to the
FileBrowserSheet object (with Sheet.add(xxx)) is going to work.  So,
would I have to basically implement my own component, subclassing
FileBrowser in order to do this?  Or am I missing something obvious?

Thanks,
Roger Whitcomb