pivot-user mailing list archives

From pavan vadavalli <pavan.vadava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Scroll Pane Question
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2011 20:41:11 GMT
Hi Greg,
You are correct, this is working as an independent window.

I was testing this along in  my application where i have two windows (
the main Window and second Window ).
The main Window is the owner of the Second window.
the Second window is the class extending Window and i have set the
Maximized to true for the second window along with the main window aswell.
But the Scrollbar is not popping up in this case.
Thanks and Regards,
Pavan

On 7/09/2011 6:16 AM, Greg Brown wrote:
>> Attached is the updated XML
> Works for me. See attached.
>
>> However, i was actually looking for a more flexible solution like scrollpane content
can stretch itself with the size of the the Parent Window and can show all the elements.