pivot-user mailing list archives

From pavan vadavalli <pavan.vadava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Scroll Pane Question
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2011 19:55:02 GMT
Tried that , it didn't change much. The Scrollbar still doesn't appear.

On 6/09/2011 11:43 PM, Greg Brown wrote:
> Try adding maximized="true" to your<Window>  element.
>
> On Sep 4, 2011, at 1:07 AM, pavan vadavalli wrote:
>
>> Thanks Greg,
>> I tried to update the content Pane with TablePane instead of the BoxPane, This helped
to stretch the contents to the width of the windows, which wasn't happening previously,
>> But still the Scrollbar doesn't appear till the point i restrict the Preferred Width
or Height at the design time.
>> In other case , the list of the elements were Cut down and the elements are not displayed.
>>
>> However, i would like the scrollpane to react to the resizing of the window, and
the user should be able to have access (using Scroll bars)to all the elements regardless of
the size of the parent Window.
>> Whats missing here to achieve this?
>>
>> Attached is the updated bxml.
>>
>> Thanks and Regards,
>> Pavan
>>
>> On 29/08/2011 10:43 PM, Greg Brown wrote:
>>> I think the problem is that you are using a BoxPane as your window's content
element. Try removing that and making the TablePane the window content. Also be sure to set
width="1*" on the TablePane.Column and height="1*" on the TablePane.Row.

Scroll Pane, But i dont see any Scroll Bar coming up.