pivot-user mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ScrollPane - column footer
Date Wed, 21 Sep 2011 12:26:07 GMT
Hi,
as you know I have to wait after the 2.0.1 release, and see what others say
on this small change, even to check if this small change doesn't give
problems/artifacts in applications by other users ... so it will not be so
fast for the change.

If you can post the patch for all files changes (in the usual diff format,
and attached here zipped or in a jira ticket as you prefer, from eclipse,
relative to the workspace), this would be a great time saver for me, but
without hurry, when you have time.

Thank you again.

Bye,
Sandro