pivot-user mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: AW: Rough equivalent of Swing JOptionPane.showConfirmDialog
Date Mon, 12 Sep 2011 17:06:05 GMT
Hi Thomas,
thanks for all your contributions :-) , and for the ticket too.
I have assigned to me, for the 2.1 release, the attach seem Ok, etc.
So now we have to see what other developers say on this.

>Speaking of Apache Extras: is there a good way to make javadoc available to
the casual visitor?
>I think it would be great to have links to the javadoc of all main utility
classes.
Yes, you could create a javadoc jar (like what we do for maven-like jars)
... maybe by hand, but probably it's simpler from a build tool like Ant, for
example see Pivot main build file.
Tell me if you need some help ... I'm sorry but I haven't time in these
weeks to fix it (I have some things on Pivot to fix).

>And one other thing: do you consider it appropriate to continue this
release-related discussion in this thread?
Yes, it would be better to move to the developers list (and start a new
thread), but don't worry ...

For the change in pivot-contrib, go forward ... and if you want even to
delete the tag, and re-tag (and re-generate jars, and in this case could be
useful even to add a -version suffix), or if you want a 1.0.1 release ....
as you prefer.
Tell me, so I can update the home page ...

Bye,
Sandro