pivot-user mailing list archives

From prophe ...@cargosoft.ru>
Subject TabPane and TreeView selection in sync
Date Mon, 12 Sep 2011 13:52:47 GMT
Hi all... I try to write an application. But I can't to keep in sync selected
tabs of TabPane with selected treeNodes of TreeView.

I have a tree View with treeNodes. When you clock on tree node, you can see
a proper component in tab of TabPan and this tab is selected. But I can't
understand how to select a proper tree node when I select a tab to keep
nodes and tab in sync (tab and a proper node have the same name)! And I want
that if component is already in a tab and user click again on this tree node
this component doesn't displays again in a new tab...

My code you can download  http://perdunov.net/pivotapplication.rar here

Is it possible?

-----
Thank you!