pivot-user mailing list archives

From guretzki <Thomas.Guret...@tik.info>
Subject Re: AW: AW: Rough equivalent of Swing JOptionPane.showConfirmDialog
Date Mon, 12 Sep 2011 13:28:36 GMT
Hi Sandro,

thanks for the support!

Tagging was no problem. I've also created the JIRA ticket. Couldn't assign
it to you, though. Maybe you can "grab" it yourself: the id is PIVOT-794.

I've also integrated an improvement: the content of the BlockingDialog now
receives keyboard focus upon opening. That's not yet in the Apache Extras
jar, however.

Speaking of Apache Extras: is there a good way to make javadoc available to
the casual visitor? I think it would be great to have links to the javadoc
of all main utility classes.

And one other thing: do you consider it appropriate to continue this
release-related discussion in this thread?

Best regards

Thomas