pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gk_br...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: Filter in TableView
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2011 11:41:11 GMT
I believe you were asking about how to place a row of filter fields in the table view, correct?
If so, you can simply add these to the column header of your table view's scroll pane. You
can use a BoxPane or TablePane for the header and add your TableViewHeader and filter component
to it:

<ScrollPane>
  <columnHeader>
    <BoxPane orientation="vertical" styles="{fill:true}">
      <TableViewHeader tableView="$myTableView"/>
      <BoxPane>
        <TextInput prompt="Filter Field 1"/>
        <TextInput prompt="Filter Field 2"/>
        <TextInput prompt="Filter Field 3"/>