pivot-user mailing list archives

From Chris Bartlett <cbartlet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JavaFX FXML
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2011 12:22:59 GMT
I honestly have no idea - I was just pointing out a name that I recognized.

Anyone on the mailing list is free to reveal as much or as little
information about themselves as they wish and I don't think it is
appropriate for others to ask for that information directly.  (I
understand that you are just curious)

That post might well be referring to a totally different person than
the one involved with Pivot.  The internet is a big place, after all!

Chris