pivot-user mailing list archives

From Chris Bartlett <cbartlet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Property elements cannot have a namespace prefix
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2011 08:54:21 GMT
Brendan,

http://pivot.apache.org/tutorials/bxml-primer.html

I think the problem is because the name of your custom class starts
with a lower case letter.  BXMLSerializer will think 'iTagsWindow' is
a bean property.

If you change 'iTagsWindow' to 'ITagsWindow', then BXMLSerializer will
know to create an instance of that class (because it starts with a
capital letter).

(Also in the code you posted, the opening and closing tags don't match
- but that is probably just a typo in the email)
<gui:iTagsWindow>
</gui:itagsWindow>

Chris