pivot-user mailing list archives

From "Roger L. Whitcomb" <Roger.Whitc...@ingres.com>
Subject RE: Any reports of...
Date Thu, 11 Aug 2011 15:00:06 GMT
I will try this also in the next couple of days.

Roger Whitcomb | Architect, Engineering | Roger.Whitcomb@ingres.com |
Ingres | 500 Arguello Street | Suite 200 | Redwood City | CA | 94063 |
USA  +1 650-587-5596 | fax: +1 650-587-5550

-----Original Message-----
From: Sandro Martini [mailto:sandro.martini@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 11, 2011 2:31 AM
To: user@pivot.apache.org
Subject: RE: Any reports of...

Roger, other ideas (i really don't like the problem you have on your
servers,
Pivot or not ...):
i remember something already fixed in Pivot 2.0 on volatile images and
similar, take a look here

Have you already tried to force some JVM startup flags like those
written
there ?
And (sorry, you know I have little memory) could exist other Pivot flags
fine-tune things ... but probably not in docs, you have to search in
sources.

And to Chris:
you have done a lot of work on our javadocs, do you remember if Pivot
flags
(and/or JVM flags that could be useful for the graphics pipeline, etc)
are
documented somewhere ?
If not could be another interesting thing, if possible for 2.0.1,
otherwise
2.0.2 ... what do you think ?

Bye